HOME LEARNING DAILY VIDEO DATE :- 23/2/2021
HOME LEARNING DAILY VIDEO DATE :- 23/2/2021.
Other lawmakers, like Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) have introduced measures specifically focused on closing the homework gap. His Homework Gap fund Act would establish a $2.4 billion fund that might be funded through the revenues received by the FCC’s upcoming C-band midband spectrum auction later this year that might go toward solving the matter .
“During times of emergency, the digital divide can create even more serious impacts for under-served families across our country,” Van Hollen told The Verge. “As coronavirus threatens to impact our schools, ensuring students have access to the web reception is all the more important.”
NEXT UP IN POLICY
- Etsy removes Proud Boy merchandise
- John McAfee has been arrested in Spain and is facing extradition
- Want to fight online voting misinformation? a replacement study makes a case for targeting Trump tweets
- A shameful security flaw could have let anyone access your Grindr account
- 2020 is giving us another chance to observe Mark Zuckerberg and Sundar Pichai get grilled by Congress
- Twitter warns it'll suspend users who publicly hope for Trump’s death
IMPORTANT LINK TO WATCH TODAY HOME LEARNING VIDEO::
- More early Prime Day 2020 deals have began on Amazon
- Amazon’s Prime Day kicks off on October 13th
- You can get Western Digital’s 5TB portable drive for $100 at the best Buy
- Save on the OnePlus 8 and PlayStation Plus this weekend
- Apple AirPods with a wireless charging case are almost $50 off at the best Buy and Amazon
- MORE IN VERGE DEALS
- Sign up for the newsletterProcessor
- A newsletter about computers
As the COVID-19 coronavirus continues to spread, schools round the globe are shifting to online learning in an attempt to slow the spread of the disease.
It is commonly accepted that the initial cost of an eLearning implementation is dear (once-off development cost), but that the value of coaching (per user) goes down exponentially as more learners use the eLearning course material
Members of ISTE’s professional learning networks are hard at work identifying key practices for successful online learning. Here are a number of the simplest ideas from educators from round the world, many of whom have already been teaching during coronavirus closures.