Big news about opening colleges across the state, SOP announced by the education department, know what rules have to be followed
Big news about opening colleges across the state, SOP announced by the education department, know what rules have to be followed?
- Thermal screening of all students staying in the hostel should be ensured.
- Full cleanliness should be maintained in the dining room / kitchen. Avoiding overcrowding. Meals should be served in small groups. Meals in the room for students and staff should be arranged in such a way that it is easy and immediately available.
- The campus of the hostel should be organized in such a way that there is no crowd and for that the number of students should be limited properly. Students will have to be called in stages for this.
- Students are expected to adhere to self-discipline and careful behavior regarding covid on hostel campuses. Students should observe regular and proper hand hygiene, maintain social distance, avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth, always adhere to wearing face mask.
- Sanitizer should be provided on every floor of the hostel and after exchanging items with students / staff, it is advisable to use sanitizer after touching surfaces like walls, doors, door handles, stair railings, switches etc.
- Kovid is also expected to adhere to social distance standards when using the washroom as a matter of self-discipline as part of precaution.
- Social distance should be maintained in the corridor, no student gathering should be allowed.
- Gathering in any part of the hostel building should not be allowed and students should also avoid meeting in groups.
- Outside the hostel and in the hostel garden, students gather or sit in groups